165 Nashua Road Pepperell, MA 01463
(use 170 Nashua Road for GPS purposes, however, as most GPS units don't get the address quite right)
View Larger Map
From Boston: North to Route 128 South, take Exit 32 to Route 3N (in Burlington). Follow Route 3N to Nashua, New Hampshire Exit 5 and then follow the signs for Exit 5W (Route 111W)..
From Route 128 take exit 37 to Route 93N then take 495S to Route 3N to Nashua, New Hampshire, Exit 5 and then follow the signs for Exit 5W (Route 111W).
From Logan Airport, Boston: Take the Callahan Tunnel, follow signs for I-93N. Follow I-93 to Route 128 South. Take Exit 32 off 128, Route 3 North. Follow Route 3N to Nashua, New Hampshire Exit 5 and then follow the signs for Exit 5W (Route 111W).
From Lowell, Worcester and Central Massachusetts: Take 495 to Route 3N to Nashua, New Hampshire, Exit 5 and then follow the signs for Exit 5W (Route 111W).
From Maine: From Interstate 95S take Route 495S to Route 3N (in Lowell) to Nashua, New Hampshire Exit 5 and then follow the signs for Exit 5W (Route 111W).
From Manchester, NH: From Route 3S go to Nashua, New Hampshire and take Exit 5W (Route 111W).
Once on Route 111: The DZ is 5 miles from Exit 5, about 3/4 of a mile after crossing the MA/NH border, on the left. Our driveway is directly across the street from a big white farmhouse.
Travel, Lodging & Restaurants
Camping and RV's
Pepperell allows overnight camping right on the airport for its customers. RV's maybe be brought in for the weekend or overnight and for special events. Bathroom and shower facilities are available. RVs and overnight guests must be registered with the office per Town of Pepperell regulations
- DoubleTree by Hilton: 603-886-1200 - 8 miles - indoor pool , 2 restaurants, bar.
- Comfort Inn: 603-883-7700 - 8 miles - pool, restuarant, bar
- Holiday Inn: 603-888-1551 - 6 miles - pool, bar, restaurant
- Motel 6: 603-889-4151 - 5 miles - outdoor pool.
- Michael Timothy's - Gourmet/Variety - Downtown Nashua - 603-595-9334 - reservations usually required - great food, excellent wine list, jazz bar, save room for dessert! If you want to go to the best restaurant in the area this is it! Ask for our Chief Instructor and videographer, Carolyn, at the bar.
- Surf - You guessed it - seafood. Michael Timothy's sister restaurant located just across the street.
- Giant of Siam - Thai - Downtown Nashua - 603-595-2222 - for all you Thai food lover's this is the best - always great service.
- Martha's Brewpub - Variety - Downtown Nashua - 603-883-8781 - everything under the sun and beer too - bar and music
- Smokey Bones - Ribs - Mall area South Nashua - sports bar and the best ribs in town
- Shorty's - Mexican - Nashua Mall - Exit 6 - 603-882-4070 - margaritas, margaritas, margaritas... oh yeah they have food too.
- Villa Blanca - Italian - Downtown Nashua - 603-598-0500 - save room you'll need it, a wide variety of italian dishes to choose from - jazz on Fridays and a strolling violinist on Saturdays.
- Midori - Sushi - 131 Rt. 101-A, Amherst - 603-889-6899 - If you love Sushi then you already love this place.